Applications due 02/20/20
Location: 1 Campus Rd, Staten Island, NY 10301, USA
Trident Aquatic Club (Staten Island N.Y.)
The Trident Aquatic Club is accepting resumes for the position of Age Group/Head Age Group Coach. The position is flexible and offers a lot opportunity for the right applicant. Additional income opportunities are available with learn-to-swim and private lessons. Trident Aquatic Club offers everything from a growing learn-to-swim program to US Open Qualifiers. The team is approximately 350 swimmers with two practice sites at the Wagner College Spiro Sports Center and the Staten Island JCC.
Specific job duties include.
- Planning and organizing appropriate age group practices for the development of swimmers ages 10-13 years old.
- Over seeing Trident age group coaches and providing feedback and assistance to further their development.
- Attending any meet sessions and team events as assigned by Trident Head Coach Scott Bartleson.
- Keeping an up-to-date data base for all practices groups assigned to the Head Age Group Coach.
- Provide and stable, professional, and positive environment for the athletes of Trident.
- Set up a goal setting program for age groups swimmers.
- Overseeing the Trident Aquatic Club Silver Championship and J.O. team entries.
- Providing assistance during fall and spring team tryouts.
- Some limited additional administrative duties.
- Effective communication with parents and swimmers of objectives and goals for athletes
- Maintaining USA Swimming certification.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and dependent on the role and hours that the prospective coach is willing to commit to the program.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Scott Bartleson at [email protected]