Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com ? & YogaOutlet.com ??, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite ? at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, paid vacations/holidays, yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discount from any of our sites, and catered lunches.
Do you thrive on building strong business relationships as well as gaining new clients? Do you have a positive, empathetic attitude, and are you able to work in a fast paced environment?
We are looking for an Eastern States Outside Sales Representative for our Team Sales division at SwimOutlet.com. This is a remote position. However, it requires residence in California, Oregon, Ohio, Washington, or Connecticut.
The Team Accounts Field Representative is responsible for maintaining their existing accounts while acquiring new Teams, Leagues and Schools to work with our Team Division. Representatives build and maintain strong customer relationships, provide ongoing customer service, maintain records, and monitor competition for team apparel and equipment accounts. This position is focused on our Team Division Swimming sector clients which will include but are not limited to competitive Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronized swimming in addition to these areas representative will be actively pursuing Learn to Swim and health club clients.
- Visit existing and new customers and respond to the team accounts needs
- Grow client base by performing outreach to potential customers via phone and email, and “on deck” visits
- Find new channels to seek out team customers
- Promote and process orders for all brands offered on SwimOutlet.com
- Provide accurate information to our team accounts regarding products and orders
- Develop and increase sales to meet assigned targets on a consistent basis.
- Address problems and recommend solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of team accounts
- Provide prompt and exceptional customer service via phone, email, or in person
- Maintain customer database; provide detailed notes regarding all interactions with team accounts
- Collaborate with other Team Division co-workers, vendors and related departments
- Perform other duties and projects assigned
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- 2 years or more of sales experience
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to coordinate a variety of activities and prioritize work
- Must be self-directed
- Ability to maintain enthusiasm and positive demeanor when dealing with a wide variety of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Windows software
- Valid CA driver license and ability to travel locally.
- Preferable to have knowledge and experience in team sports and/or competitive swimming
- A passion for sports is a must!
When applying, please submit your salary requirements in your cover letter.
The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers; and reaches with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding and to open filing cabinets as necessary. The employee is occasionally required to talk and hear. Some light lifting of paper files is required.
How to Apply
Click here to apply:
1919 S. Bascom Ave