Wilmington College seeks qualified applicants for the part-time swimming intern. Wilmington College is a Division III member of the NCAA and a member of the Ohio Athletic Conference.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting swimming student-athletes
- Recruiting sufficiently to meet overall enrollment goals by gathering prospects, igniting interest and working to arrange visits for prospective student athletes
- Assisting with home meet management
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics
This is a part-time, two-year appointment. The successful candidate will receive a stipend, room and board for the duration of appointment.
The position reports directly to the Head Coach, Director of Athletics, as well as works directly with the Office of Admissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
We are excited that you are considering a career with Wilmington College! Wilmington College is a career-oriented liberal arts institution affiliated with the Society of Friends (Quakers). Our beautiful main campus is located in southwestern Ohio. We encourage you to review our website and learn about our history, what we are doing today and how we are preparing for tomorrow. It is an exciting time here at Wilmington College.
Interested applicants should submit a detailed cover letter and resume unless otherwise indicated in the position information below. Please specify position of interest in the letter of application and subject line of email (if submitting electronically). For positions requiring degrees, unofficial transcripts of college work are helpful. Submit materials to the Director of Human Resources, Wilmington College, Pyle Center 1187, 1870 Quaker Way, Wilmington, OH 45177-2499 or email to [email protected] or follow instructions in the position information below.
Wilmington College is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate unlawfully in employment matters on the basis of race, religion, gender, color, ancestry, national origin, age, disability or any other category protected by law. EOE
Wilmington College conducts background investigations including criminal, work history and credential confirmation on all employees as a condition of continued employment. Some positions may require additional motor vehicle record review and drug screening.