Applications due 06/30/21
Date posted: June 2, 2021
Location: Lawrenceville, GA 30044, USA
SwimAtlanta is seeking an experienced, dynamic and positive individual for the position of site director and head swim coach. We are looking for a motivated, high energy candidate that will work to grow and develop the site. This individual must have the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with staff, swimmers, volunteers, and program participant parents.
Develop a practice schedule and maintain training groups
Develop a meet schedule
Effectively communicate with parents
- Coaching experience 5 years in competitive high school/age group swimmers. Head Coach is preferred
- Candidate should have current certifications in CPR, First Aid, Swim Coaches Safety Training, and current USA Swimming coaches’ registration in good standing.
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for Lifeguards and Lifeguarding/First Aid certifications, or the ability to obtain within 3 months of hire.
- Must also pass a background check and have either had current Athlete Protection Training and Concussion Training or be in the process of finishing those courses.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Salary will grow as the facility grows. Potential to make over $50,000.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should e-mail resume and all supporting documents to Scot Davis. [email protected]