Swim Streamline at Northampton (SSAN) is seeking qualified applicants for a FULL TIME and/or PART TIME COACH to work with our Senior and age group program. For Full time employees we offer a salary and benefits benefits package. SSAN is a fast growing club in the Spring/Woodlands area of Houston, Gulf Swimming. In our 9th year, and with a roster of over 260 athletes, we are seeking an experienced coach to work with multiple practice groups within our program. SSAN is a coach owned program. All team decisions are based on the continued focus of Building the Base through dedication, excellence, and tradition.
- Previous coaching experience required (ASCA level 2 or higher preferred).
- Prefer at least 1 year coaching experience.
- Ability to work, train, and instruct multiple practice groups either 3:30-8:00 or 4:30-7:30 pm every day. Hours will change during summer schedule to mornings and evenings.
- Strong stroke technique background & teaching base.
- Strong customer service and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must take direction from the Head Coach & Lead Site Coach but have the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Hytek Meet Manager, Team Manager, and Team Unify
- Must be energetic, give feedback daily to every swimmer, and a self- starter.
- Experience with workout and season planning.
- All current USA Certifications.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for advancement with one of the fastest growing, and rapidly improving clubs. There is potential to be a lead site coach at another location in the near future. Along with additional opportunities for income through private swim lessons. We will offer a competitive compensation package with bonus incentives, with additional opportunities for income.
Start date: Immediately.
How to Apply
To apply: Please e-mail your resume, 3 references, your coaching philosophy, and a cover letter to:
Laura Koch Davis
SSAN Head Coach