WHERE WE’RE LOCATED:
- Bryan Glazer JCC – South Howard – Tampa, FL
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maintain watch over the pool area ensuring a secure and safe environment
- Employ accident prevention by enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Respond to all injuries, incidents, and emergencies as directed by club policy
- Teach private & group swim lesson to kids and adults of all abilities
- Assist in the development, implementation, and marketing of innovative swim programs
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of the aquatics center
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire.
- Current Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire
- Prior experience lifeguarding or teaching swim lessons
How to Apply
Please use the following link to apply: Swim Instructor / Lifeguard – Apply Here!
Should you be interested in working at other facilities, please join our talent network: Join our Talent Network – Here!
You may email [email protected] with any questions.