Applications due 09/30/22
Date posted: August 24, 2022
Location: 1201 South Interstate 35 Frontage Road, Round Rock, TX, USA
ReadyGoSwim Job Description.
ReadyGoSwim is currently seeking a part time Swim Instructor position to teach swim lessons at our location in Round Rock. This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking a flexible schedule in a growing company and community.
ReadyGoSwim was founded in 2008 with a vision and goal to educate parents about the importance of water survival and water safety techniques, plus providing initial water confidence and basic swim techniques. This will provide excellent start for more advanced training. ReadyGoSwim has an excellent reputation for high quality teaching and child progression.
Teaching group and individual private lessons under the ReadyGoSwim training program.
ReadyGoSwim Instructor Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full training is provided
- Flexible work hours – Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Full comprehensive liability insurance of $2M after successful completion of training
- Making a difference for new parents and working with young infants
Swim Instructor Qualifications Desired:
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Transportation to travel to pool location
- Passion for teaching and working with infants
- Professional, courteous, and enthusiastic
- CPR and First aid trained
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication skills at all levels
How to Apply
Please email [email protected]
1201 S, I35, Round Rock, TX 78664
phone: (512) 739 0093