Applications due 03/29/17
Waveline Sports is looking for 2 junior level coaches with 1-3 years of experiences to fill intern positions in Jaipur India. All travel and lodging will be covered by Waveline and a small stipend will be paid. This is a perfect opportunity for the right candidates to gain international swim instruction and coaching experience. Please read the description below and feel free to contact us with any questions. We’re looking to fill these positions immediately so please respond immediately if you have real interest and would be ready and able to embark on this journey in the next few weeks.
Designation: Swimming Coach / Instructor
Experience: 1 year experience as a Swim Instructor
Job Type: Internship in India
Term: 3 months (April – May – June)
Stipend: 30000/- INR per month (~$500/month)
Accommodation: Taken Care by Waveline Sports
Travel: Taken care by Waveline Sports
Air Tickets: Sponsored by Waveline Sports
Working Hours: 8 hours/day
Working day in a week: 6 days
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide competent, safe instruction using recognized lead-up skills as established by our profession and nation aquatic agencies.
- Plan and effectively organize class time for maximum practice. This is accomplished through weekly lesson plans.
- Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Promote good public relations by talking with parents and students and motivating them for swimming.
- Ability to conduct swim lessons.
- Knowledge of swimming strokes and teaching levels.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under challenging situations.
- Ability to initiate measure which would add value to the swim lessons.
How to Apply
Email CV to [email protected]
3rd Floor, Solanki House, 14th Rd, Khar West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052, India
phone: *email is best first communication