Applications due 09/30/18
Location: 891 North Eagle Road, Havertown, PA, USA
|Come join our growing team! Fun environment, flexible schedule and great benefits!
What you’ll do:
· Conduct aquatic classes in accordance with YMCA program standards.
· Provide a safe environment that allows members and participants to learn. Encourage and support students to provide an enjoyable aquatics experience.
· Evaluate swimming and certification skills; complete progress reports and course records for each session; complete communications for parents and participants.
· Participate as a part of the aquatics staff team in providing a safe and enjoyable environment. Respect others by arriving on time and in accordance with schedule.
· Attend staff meetings and trainings as required.
· Provide excellent service to members and participants. Communicate all pool rules and ensure that you are accessible and identifiable.
|What you need to succeed:
· 16 years of age with successful completion of swimming skills test.
· Current YMCA or ARC swim lesson instructor certification or 6 months experience teaching swim lessons.
· Current ARC CPR/AED Professional Rescuer and ARC first aid certifications.
· Ability to work with others. Sensitive to others.
· Exhibit strong leadership skills; possess a passion for member service, building and maintaining a culture of member service excellence
|Some benefits and perks of working at the Y:
Flexible work schedule, a free membership, discounted programming, and opportunities for professional training and development.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]
891 N Eagle Road
Havertown, Pa 19083