Applications due 07/15/17
Swimming ( Men’s and Women’s) Graduate Assistant Coach
1. Earned Bachelor’s degree (prior to starting date).
2. Eventual acceptance into graduate program required. Currently enrolled SAU graduate students: Proof of 2017 SAU Registration required Prospective SAU graduate students: Officially applied to SAU graduate program for fall semester 2017.
3. Previous swim coaching experience preferred. Collegiate Swimming experience required. Assist the head coach in the day-to-day operations of a nationally competitive intercollegiate program, team travel, summer camps and clinics, public relations, recruiting, study halls and other administrative duties as assigned. Required team travel. Some overnight, and weekend trips.
4. Strong public relations, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere, including strong supervisory skills.
6. First Aid, CPR and Lifeguard Training Required.
7. Strong computer skills, especially in a Windows setting and with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel). Hytek, Team / Meet Manager Experience preferred, though not required.
How to ApplyEmail Resume and cover letter to, head swimming coach Robert Miecznikowski at: [email protected] Subsequent application to Graduate program and acceptance required.
518 W. Locust St.