Applications due 08/25/18
Location: 2211 Lake Dr SE, East Grand Rapids, MI 49506, USA
Full time Assistant Senior Coach:
Works with Sr Head Head Coach to help create a Senior group that emphasizes team, peak performance and a positive, inclusive culture.
Job duties include:
- The Sr Full-time assistant will work directly with the Head Coach.
- Works with Head Coach to research, design and implement a contemporary Senior program.
- Practice times to include mornings, evenings and some weekends.
- Attends all swim meets with Senior swimmers or meets assigned by Head Coach.
- Works with all swimmers and provides daily constructive feedback.
- Uses Mainset for creating practices, maintaining attendance and video of swimmers.
- Assists with meet entry for Senior swimmers.
- Responsible for posting and distributing meet information on the Waves website. This also includes sending in team entries.
- Meets with the Head Senior Coach at a minimum of 2X/week to review training plans.
- Meets with swimmers at the beginning of each season to set goals and is available to meet with parents during conferences and as needed.
- Assists with team hosted events.
- Returns emails/phone calls within 24 hours.
- Helps to document swimming data: dryland, test sets, etc
Start Date: September 2018 or sooner if available.
Locations: EGR Community Pool
2211 Lake Drive SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Requirements: USA Coaching Certification
3+ years experience coaching Senior level swimmers with a track
record of performance.
How to Apply
PO Box 6147
Grand Rapids, MI 49516