Date posted: July 19, 2021
Location: Rawlins High School, 1401 Colorado Street, Rawlins, WY, USA
The Shift Lead’s responsibility is to assist the Aquatics Director and/or Assistant Aquatics Director in maintaining and the operations of Rawlins Aquatic Center Swimming Pools and perform related work.
1. Reflect a positive attitude per the District Mission.
2. Maintain positive, supportive relationships with district personnel, parents, and students.
3. Be responsible for personal attendance and punctuality.
4. Engage in further professional development and any other approved classes.
5. Accept responsibility for the identified job description and continually strive to perform the highest quality work.
6. Adhere to District policies.
7. Foster emergencies immediately.
8. Take action to address any repairs, equipment updates, and any other pool service necessary.
9. Maintain confidentiality in all matters of the District.
III. JOB FUNCTIONS:
A. Essential Functions:
1. Maintenance/operation. Typical duties: operates, repairs, maintains, and cleans
mechanical equipment for pool operation, including water filtration and
chemical feeders, pumps, compressors, seals, vacuum equipment, and chlorine
metering devices; regulates water temperature and levels; determines and
implements preventive maintenance program for pool operation; operates and
maintains pool boiler system and participates in major repairs; restarts, reflags, and
resets pilot and electrical boiler system and system alarms; ensures non-mechanical
pool equipment meets code specifications; coordinates walk-through inspections of
pool facilities and takes necessary corrective action; oversees shut down for
annual and emergency maintenance procedures; monitors building operations and
insures sanitation codes are met; stores toxic chemicals; sanitizes swim decks and
and acid-washes pool, decks, gutters, and filters; vacuums pool floors; replaces
- Safety. Typical duties: submits water samples for health department testing; tests
and maintains pool chemical levels; tests and services safety equipment; administers
first aid, CPR, and automated external defibrillation (AED) when necessary; complies with health and safety codes. Supervise students as determined necessary for student’s safety to maintain a safe environment.
- Administrative. Typical duties; prepares bid specifications for contracted work; prepares equipment specifications for purchases and bids; oversees and inspects contracted work; prepares and maintains work requests, facility reports, pool service, and other reports. Manage, supervise and schedule use of District swimming pools. Supervises Lifeguards and Aqua Instructor.
B. Non-Essential Functions:
1. Accept other duties as assigned by Aquatic Director, which are aligned to District Policy.
2. Other duties as assigned
Other opportunities with this position include coaching Middle School teams, High School teams, and with the Rawlins Rebels Swim Team
How to Apply
You can apply directly on Carbon County School District website at : https://www.applitrack.com/crb1/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&category=Aquatics
1401 COLORADO STREET AQUATIC CTR