Applications due 10/02/18
Primary Responsibilities: Our head coach, with the aid of the parents and a solid coaching staff, will be responsible for the entire competitive swimming program including operations, administration, growth, and success.
• Pool and dry land coaching for all levels of swimmers.
• Coordinate the efforts of assistant coaches.
• Communicate and work with parents.
• Attend competitions and the meet entry administration to attend those competitions.
• Develop season plans for all swimmers.
• Direct the developmental summer league team.
• Direct the swim lessons program.
• Direct the Masters program in conjunction with seniors morning practice
• Recruitment of future swimmers.
• Planning and executing projects and activities for team development and morale.
• Assist in our 2 swim meet fundraisers as well as other fundraisers.
• Assist in development and administration of the team budget.
• Maintain the team website and social media presence.
How to Apply
Please email a letter of application, a resume, and at least 3 professional references to Tom Strieker, Sheridan Swim Team Board President, at [email protected] Would like to fill by September 24th, but will remain open until filled.