Date posted: July 27, 2022
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Position Objectives and Responsibilities
- Establish a culture where the team, the process of learning, and personal improvement though individual responsibility is valued.
- Educate swimmers and families about the roles and value of technical excellence, commitment, and competition in high-level performance.
- Actively build the program to a self-sustaining number of swimmers spread over 5 swim groups.
- Collaborate with the head coach to define seasonal goals and objectives. With the support of the coaching staff, implement a team wide plan to produce those results.
- Lead the Senior Performance group, Senior Sectional and Futures level swimmers ages 13-18, and assist with other groups as needed.
- Assist swimmers in goal setting, goal achievement, sportsmanship and citizenship, and overall training regime.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all facilities SMAC utilizes.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter or questions to Head Coach Kenneth Spencer.