Applications due 10/01/19
Location: Orinda, CA, USA
- Assist in leading groups in the 9-12 age groups and possibly assist with younger age groups for a competitive rec swim team from April 27, 2020-August 2, 2020.
- Develop newer swimmers through teaching proper stroke development with proper progression for each stroke.
- Assist in dual meets, invitationals, and championship meets.
- Teach private lessons for which there is currently a high demand.
- Attend and help lead age group social activities
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a lead swim coach.
- Must have proven leadership skills and have great command and management skills when leading a group of kids as well as a positive attitude.
- **Must be able to commit to being available for the entirety of the time frame listed in the first bullet point.
How to Apply
- Send cover letter, resume, and name/contact info for three references familiar with your abilities as a swim coach to [email protected]
- Type “Meadow Sr. Assistant Coach” in subject line.