Applications due 12/16/22
Date posted: November 29, 2022
Swimcloud is seeking a Sales Executive to handle a variety of responsibilities. . This person will have highly-effective communication and organizational skills in order to handle multiple accounts and stages of the sales process simultaneously.
This person will have three primary areas of focus. They will work with new and existing clients to understand their needs, identify solutions and, if appropriate, move them towards a sale. This person will also craft strategies and content to engage users throughout the year. They will also work closely with our customer success team to ensure clients’ successful adoption of Swimcloud and the development team to provide insights into user experiences.
Swimcloud is a small but diverse group of committed swim fans who often take on overlapping roles. This position goes beyond sales to encompass the lifetime of the customer experience. This person will work hard to not only grow sales, but to also ensure that each client enjoys success and has a positive experience.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide customer support as needed to ensure successful adoption of Swimcloud
- Develop and implement ongoing marketing and re-engagement content
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecasts
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Track record of over-achieving
- Strong video/phone presence and experience handling multiple calls per day
- Proficient with productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of swim meet operations
This is a full-time, salaried position, but will entertain part-time alternatives for the right person. ideal for a new graduate or recently retired coach. This position is 100% remote, however, the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado or New York City. When inquiring, please describe your familiarity with meet management and provide your recent salary history.
SwimCloud works to help coaches, swimmers, teams and associations to save time, eliminate mistakes and make better decisions. It does this through a suite of tools addressing race analysis, meet management, team management, college recruiting and more.
How to Apply
To apply, please describe your familiarity with meet management and provide your résumé and recent salary history to [email protected]