Applications due 09/30/17
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics (PEAQ) is currently seeking to fill several coaching positions.
A Junior/Senior Coach to work with 13 & over swimmers. This position would also have the potential to work with the Upper St. Clair School District and the Chartiers Valley School District as a high school and/or middle school coach.
An age group coach to work with 12& under swimmers.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following qualifications:
- Experience with a USA Swimming or YMCA competitive swimming program with a team of at least 100+ swimmers ages 7 to 18 is preferred but not required
- Desire and passion for developing swimmers of all ages
- Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies
- Strong communications skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
- Experience competing at the collegiate level is preferred but not required
- All required USA Swimming certifications and background checks must be obtained prior to start date
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating and implementing practices that maximize the abilities of all swimmers. This is a part-time position with hourly wages and the rate is commensurate with the candidate’s background and experience. Candidate must be available to work weekends.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Kristin Matheny at [email protected]