Applications due 07/31/21
Date posted: July 9, 2021
Location: Temecula, CA, USA
Temecula Tritons Swim Club (TMEC) is seeking experienced coach(s) to work with our 11-12/ 13-18 year old Pre-Senior groups and Age Group 5-10 year old groups.
TMEC is focused on motivating, teaching, training and young athletes to achieve their potential in competitive swimming in the belief that this experience will provide “life skills” that will prove to be invaluable assets throughout their swimming career and adult life. We are looking for an individual who works well with others, is passionate about swimming and has strong communication and people skills. This individual will be dedicated to laying foundations necessary for athletes to be successful throughout their entire career.
- Conduct workouts 5-6 days per week.
- Head Coach with administrative tasks relating to the team including swim meet arrangements and team performance as well as communications with parents.
- Work closely with the TMEC staff and other coaches on issues that concern the club as a whole.
- Participate in weekend swim meets as required.
- Safety Certifications: Current CPR Certification, First Aid (or Lifeguard) Certification, and Safety Training for swim coaches (available at www.usaswimming.org).
USA Swimming requirements: Athlete protection training, Background Check through the USA Swimming background check
How to Apply
How to Apply
Please email resume and references to: [email protected]