Date posted: August 24, 2023
Location: Garland ISD Natatorium, 2585 Firewheel Parkway, Garland, TX, USA
Age Group Coach Needed
The COR Swim Team is looking for qualified candidates for an Age Group Coach position. This is a part-time opportunity to coach select evenings during the week, Saturday mornings, as well as necessary Swim Meet weekends.
- The successful candidate will report to the Head Age Group Coach and assist with COR’s top 12 and under groups (Sharks & Dolphins), working with local, state and nationally ranked swimmers.
- This coach will also work with COR’s first competitive level (Minnows), teaching the basics of competitive swimming from streamlines and circle swimming to legal turns and starting off the blocks.
- Likely coaching practices between 5:00pm – 8:00pm on Weekdays & 3 hours Saturday mornings (TBA)
- COR offers competitive hourly rates that can transition into part-time salary after a preliminary period.
- Competitive club swimming background; swimmer or coach.
- Competitive club coaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Enjoy working with kids ages 5 – 14 (potential to work with 15-18 year olds as well)
- High School Graduate or Higher Level Education
- Desire to learn and grow as a swim coach
How to Apply
Submit resumes to Head Age Group Coach, Brandon Jones, [email protected]
PO Box 835412
Richardson, TX 75083