Date posted: September 9, 2021
Location: Lacey, WA, USA
KING Aquatic Club is seeking qualified applicants for the part-time position of Age Group Coach in Thurston County. As an Age Group Coach in Thurston County, you will work with swimmers of varying swimming ability generally under the age of 14 at our Thurston County practice sites Monday- Saturday. This position reports to the Lead Site Coach and Head Coach.
• Organize, plan, and manage daily practices as scheduled (estimated up to two hours/day on deck five to six days per week);
• Coach in a manner that supports the direction and plan of the team as established by the Head Coach;
• Attend swim meets once or twice per month (typically weekends for a minimum of 4 hours/day);
• Establish and maintain relationships and open communication with swimmers and parents;
• Participate in coaching staff meetings;
• Support team administration as requested by Head Coach.
A minimum of two years of coaching experience, preferably at the club level, and competitive swimming experience (preferred). You must also be able to complete and pass applicable background checks and complete and maintain USA Swimming Coach certification (required).
How to Apply