Applications due 09/30/22
Date posted: September 26, 2022
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Head Coach for Age Groups and Senior teams and Program Director for SwimAmerica Program
In 2022 ONEflow Aquatics (OFA) will be a service provider at a prominent location in Cairo where we will develop and start an Aquatics Program ranging from Learn-to-swim to Elite team. With our exclusive SwimAmerica license for the whole country of Egypt, OFA will be able to offer a certified and high quality program to all of its users.
Who are you?
- Capable of teaching, coaching and forming a new competitive team coming up from our Swim America program running at the club (Novice team) and coaching the age groups team and senior team
- Capable to create and follow a short- and longterm plan for our Aquatic Center.
- Capable of managing staff for the team (instructors, coaches, assistant coaches, administrative assistants, etc.) to follow the strategy of the academy.
- Desirable skills include:
• experience with managing and/or coaching multicultural teams
• familiarity with SwimAmerica
What will you be doing?
- Have full responsibility over the Aquatics Program
- Cooperate in the development of OFA x SwimAmerica marketing plan and implement it
- Operate and manage SwimAmerica program and supervise all operations
- Control and manage all staf (instructors and coaches) of the Aquatic programs
- Liaise with all Aquatics staff on all matters
What do we offer?
- Working in an succes oriented environment which is dedicated to bring out the best
- Base salary of USD 3,500 / month** (Financial bonus based on the succes of the Aquatics program: commission rate will be agreed as per contract)
- Fully-furnished apartment will be provided by OFA
- Cost coverage to fly home once a year in Economy class
A full digital information pack will be provided to interested applicants upon receiving their resume.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume to:
- Christian Hirschmann, Managing Director, [email protected]
- Sherif Habib, Managing Director, [email protected]
- Joeri Verlinden, Director of Strategy & Business Development, [email protected]