Applications due 09/01/16
Livonia Community Swim Club is looking for Lead Group and Assistant Coaches for the upcoming 2016-2017 Season. Livonia Community Swim Club is looking to hire on assistant coaches for the 2016-2017 swim season. The selected individual will help to oversee and assist other coaches in coaching developmental groups of Bronze, Silver, and Gold. LivoniaCSC is looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and motivated individual(s). Developmental group consists of swimmers ages 6-13 years old. We are looking for individuals that are dedicated and available for all practice times and some meets. Practices are Monday through Friday evenings (5:00 PM – 7:00 PM), and Saturday AM (9:30-11:30AM). Starting on September 6, 2016. Rate of Pay is Hourly and will be negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
- Background in competitive swimming as in year round swimming (USA Swimming or YMCA).
- Willing to or already have successful completion and maintenance of the USA Swimming background check, athlete protection training, and athlete safety training
- Maintain Lifeguard/First Aid, CPR, and AED Certifications
- Must be available for meets on Saturday and Sunday
- Learning the LivoniaCSC approach and adopting the philosophy in training and teaching competitive swimming.
- Attend and manage practices for assigned swim groups (see livoniacsc.org for current practice schedules)
- Being on time and staying till the end of the practices
- Attend coaches’ meetings
- Ability to work weekends and travel for meets when necessary
- Demonstrate, teach and encourage good technique and sportsmanship
- Communicate with swimmers, LCSC Board, parents, and prospective swimmers representatives in a productive, professional, and timely manner (in person or through email, phone, etc.)
How to Apply
Email Resumes to Joe Bublitz [email protected]
Please reach out to Joe Bublitz (Head Coach) for more information.