The Upper Main Line YMCA (UMLY) is seeking an experienced person to work a full-time combination position of lead coach for our 9-12 year-old age swim team groups and head guard. The candidate will play an integral role on our both our Aquatics and Competitive staff team. Our team is nationally ranked in YMCA swimming, having just placed 4th at short-course YMCA Nationals. We also maintain USA Swimming Bronze Level recognition. The successful candidate will oversee the training and development of our age groups 2 and 3 and fill strategic head guard hours. This person will be responsible for leading part-time assistant coaches and lifeguards. Hours will vary.
- Age group coaching experience – 3 years preferred.
- ASCA level 3 certification or equivalent preferred.
- Lifeguard certification or ability to secure it (we train).
- High School graduate with Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The successful candidate should also possess strong leadership, communication, organization skills.
- The candidate must be able to adhere to the YMCA vision/core values.
Benefits Include: Vacation, sick and personal time, medical and dental, life insurance, short and long term disability after 90 days of employment. Free Family Membership upon attendance of New Employee Orientation. 12% into the Y’s Retirement fund upon completion of 2 years of employment of 1,000 or more hours in each of those 2 years if you are 21 years of age or older
$15/hour plus benefits; paid YMCA/USA Swimming certifications; and reimbursements for meet expenses. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply:
phone: 610-647-9622 x 2020