Date posted: January 12, 2022
Location: 1750 Duncan Ln, Lewisville, TX 75028, USA
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organized age group coach with the expertise to direct and lead our highest level 13–14-year-olds and other senior level swimmers at our Flower Mound, TX site. We are seeking a dedicated coach to develop a quality Senior program. This coach will be working directly with our Head Age Group Coach and Site National Team Coach to establish technically efficient swimmers.
- Run and assist with 6-7 workouts per week for approximately 25 hours a week.
- Attend 1-2 swim meets a month.
- Oversee athlete progression and coach mentorship in all competitive groups at the site.
- Assist coaching staff with administrative duties relating to the site or team as well as interactions with parents.
- 4-10 years competitive coaching with a minimum of 3 years leading high level age group or senior level swimmers.
- Must be able to manage, train and engage with 20-25 swimmers in a group.
- Effectively communicate goals and swimmer progression from the age group program to the national level program to parents and swimmers.
- Must be able to foster an environment of excellence in swimming through drills, dryland, aerobic/ anaerobic training, and racing.
- Understands stroke development and advanced aerobic training for age group and senior swimmers.
Compensation: $45,000 – $50,000 plus travel meet compensation
Full benefits package, including medical insurance, paid time off and 401K. USA Swimming membership and professional (certification) costs are covered by the club.
How to Apply
Send resume to Head Coach Jason Walter ([email protected])