Location: 2721 Brambleton Avenue Southwest, Roanoke, VA, USA
*********************THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The International Swim Coaches Association (ISCA) is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to creating better athletic performance through science-driven swim coaching education. We are in search of an exceptional candidate to serve as our webmaster and assist in digital content management. The webmaster will be tasked with maintaining the ISCA website and server to meet user needs. He/she will also be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure.
- Maintain a functional and easy-to-use website for ISCA staff and members
- Update website theme, plugins, and content on a daily basis or as needed
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Update, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions, SEO)
- Address user complaints on website
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- High knowledge of website management tools, with specific knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
Earnings and Salary:
Commensurate with experience.
Candidates will begin on an hourly contract basis, with potential for additional responsibilities and promotion.
How to Apply
Please send a CV or resume to [email protected]