Date posted: August 2, 2022
Location: Pulaski, TN, USA
The Head Swim Coach will facilitate all budgeting, scheduling, practices and any other duties required to run a competitive NAIA team within the Mid South Conference.
Planning, preparation, facilitating the team’s needs: Responsibilities include running practices, scheduling/competing in competitions, purchasing of team equipment and in season daily in person availability to student athletes needs including academic progress.
Budgeting and Fundraising: Responsibilities include providing reconciliation monthly of budget reports attributed to team, completing travel requests through UT IRIS system before travel and then reconciliation within 14 days after completion. Fundraising extra monies to support the team.
Work closely with the aquatics director to facilitate a working relationship that incorporates the usage of the pool by non swim team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in coaching both men and women in the sport of swimming
- Candidate should have in depth knowledge of all fundamentals needed to be a collegiate swimmer.
- Ability to coach and mentor student athletes in and out of the pool.
- Candidate should have the skill to manage people and time.
- Ability to manage a team as a whole.
- Master’s Degree
- CPR, Lifeguard and AED Certifications
- College coaching experience
- Candidate should have the knowledge in areas of balancing a given budget and ability to fundraise any extra monies wanted to run the program.
- Candidate needs the skills to attract quality swim student athletes.
- Experience with the hy-tek meet management software
How to Apply
To apply, please visit