Applications due 03/08/17
Circle City Aquatics (CCAQ) is seeking a Head Coach who is experienced and has the leadership qualities to take us to the next level. We want a Head Coach who can lead, communicate, and continue to build a strong swim program. The Head Coach will lead his/her staff and be supported by his/her Board of Directors. Our new Head Coach must have the ability to work with Coaches, Parents, and the swimmers.
Circle City Aquatics currently has 4 pools that we are operating from Murrieta, Ca. up the 15 freeway to Eastvale. We have recently started a Water Polo Club along with all of our swim groups. Our swim club is extremely competitive with all levels of experience. We currently use the Pools at Vista Murrieta, Santiago, Centennial, and Roosevelt High Schools. For more information, please visit our website: www.circlecityaquatics.com
- Program Management- Coordinate with each coaching staff member’s schedule and oversee training plans for all training groups with staff.
- Set CCAQ performance goals and report those to all stakeholders
- Establish an environment that fosters positive team attitudes, encourages self-discipline, sportsmanship and responsibility.
- Coach and Mentor Platinum group.
- Develop and maintain age-appropriate dry land program.
- Evaluate all coaches and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Recruit/mentor coaches that are in the program and future coaches.
- Facilities communication and maintenance.
- Maintain healthy relationships with all stakeholders (Asst. Coaches, Parents, Swimmers, School Personnel and BOD)
- Supervise and Coordinate participation at Swim Meets
- Attend and Participate in Board Meetings.
- Manage meet information, meet entries, meet results, and travel
- Lead by example and challenge all in the program to be the best they can be!
- Range- $45,000 – $65,000 (Will be determined by BOD)
- Letter of Interest (Addressed to the Circle City Board of Directors)
- Resume (Include all swim and coaching experience)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
How to Apply
Email resume to Kenny Torres – [email protected]
PO Box 77183