Applications due 08/01/17
Position: Head Swim Coach
- Must be a registered coach with USA Swimming
- Must possess Safety Training for Swim Coaches certification
- Lifeguard Certification preferred but not required
- Must possess current CPR and AED certifications
- Must possess a current First Aid certification
- Must have a minimum of ASCA certification level 2 (level 3 preferred) and the equivalent of 3 years coaching experience
- Must have knowledge of Hy-Tek Team Manager and Team Unified web-based team management system
- Must demonstrate a high level of maturity and have a proven record of responsibility
- Must be able to establish and maintain working relationships with board of directors, facility employees, parents of swimmers and the general public
Status: Part Time. Position may be combined with other part time work to contribute toward full time status.
Compensation: $14.00-$17.00/hour DOE
Schedule: Variable shifts. Weekends, morning & evenings necessary, approved meets
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Submit letter of interest and resume to Jeff at [email protected] Feel free to call or stop by as well.
Summary of Work:
The Head Swim Coach plays an integral part in the continuum of quality swim instruction at Mission Valley Aquatics, providing a positive environment where each swimmer has the opportunity to reach their potential as a swimmer technically, physically, and mentally.
Please request a complete job description from Jeff at P.O.box 774 Polson Montana 59860.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a resume and letter of interest to [email protected]
MISSION VALLEY AQUATICS DIRECTOR
309 Ridgewater Dr
Polson, MT 59860
How to Apply
email resume to [email protected]
p.o. box 744
Polson Montana 59860
phone: (406) 883-4567