Location: 1601 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382, USA
Concord Country Club in West Chester, PA is currently accepting applications for head and assistant coaching positions for the 2020 summer swim season.
The team consists of swimmers ages 4 – 19 years. Our swimmers’ abilities range from developmental/beginner to year-round USA swimmers. The position requires a motivated and enthusiastic coach with knowledge of a competitive/recreational swim program as well as a developmental program for our newest swimmers.
The primary duties of the Head Swim Team Coach are to grow, develop, organize, and implement a high-quality swim team. The individual will provide direct leadership, instruction and motivation for the swimmers and the staff in accordance to Concord Country Club policies and procedures as well as Chester County Country Club Swim League policies and bi laws. Additionally, the head coach is responsible for the safe operation of the swimming pool during all practices and must do a background check and have all child abuse clearances. We also will expect our head coach to work with various functions and committees of Concord Country Club to provide the best possible experience for both the swimmers and parent participants.
Ideal Candidate possesses:
- Proven success coaching all levels.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with a wide range of audiences, including swimmers, country club staff, volunteers and parents.
- Strong core values that include respect, trust, and integrity.
- Cooperative and respectful communication style with swimmers, parents, and co-workers
- Desire end experience in how to increase the number of members who swim for our club.
- Knowledge of swim programs including, Meet Manager, Team Unify, Team Snap, Hy-Tek, etc.
Please contact Marie Mullarkey at [email protected] or 484-620-2117
How to Apply
Please email your resume to [email protected] attention to Marie Mullarkey
1601 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382