Applications due 06/14/21
Date posted: June 3, 2021
Location: 1 Faustina Drive, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Reporting to the Board, the Head Coach will:
- Design, deliver and provide oversight for year-round swim programming including meets, camps and dry training, for all group levels through active leadership of and collaboration with our coaches
- Foster a positive team spirit that promotes a safe and inclusive experience for all members
- Recruit, mentor and lead a team of assistant coaches to ensure the program is being delivered with excellence at all levels including establishing coaching goals and objectives for various competencies of swimmers.
- Be primary Coach and mentor to the two most senior competitive swim groups.
- Maintain regular and timely communication with the Board, general Club membership, families and swimmers
- Participate in Club sponsored events, meets, fundraisers and activities
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and timely administration to secure pool permits, meet registrations, and all other required tasks
Perform all other duties as required
- NCCP Certified Senior Coach Level 3 preferred; Level 2 required
- Minimum 5 years of coaching experience with demonstrated programming, skills training and leadership experience.
- Current NLS and Standard First Aid, renewed as required
- Excellent oral, written, and social media communication skills
- Proficiency in relevant software applications and TeamUnify website publishing.
Pass required background checks and Safe Sport training.
How to Apply
Apply in confidence before June 14th, 2021 by sending your covering letter, resume, and NCCP coaching transcript to Tara Smith, Director LSC at [email protected]
1 Faustina Dr, Toronto, ON M8V 3L9
phone: 647 628 3945