Location: 115 Wellness Drive, Williston, VT, USA
Supervisor: Club Manager
Job Classification: Full Time- Year Round Swim Program
The Edge Swim Club is Vermont’s largest swim club with over 140 swimmers. We are a competitive swim team which focuses on process, hard work, determination, community and positive support. Our swimmers are hard-working and encompass all ability levels – development through Senior National. Several of our swimmers have continued on to compete at the college level. The current staff is a highly experienced, organized, focused and dedicated group of coaches, who are constantly engaging in professional development.
The Head Coach candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years comparable experience as a Head Age Group USA Swimming Coach
- Current CPR, AED and First Aid, Coaches Safety, Safe Sport certifications, and membership in good standing with USA Swimming
- ASCA Level 2+ Certification
- College degree (preferred)
- Applicant should have experience that illustrates excellent communication & motivation skills with children, families, coaches, management, which take into consideration varied social, emotional & physical attributes.
- Applicant must understand the importance of teamwork and will be committed to helping the overall program advance.
- Can work well independently & in team environment
- Proficient in Team Unify and Hytek.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit Resume, Cover Letter and your answer to the Application Question below by July 12 to Stephanie Fisk at [email protected]
- Application Question: Provide sample Team Training Plan you’ve used. Explain what worked well; areas you’d change.