Applications due 05/15/18
This position is IDEAL for a younger coach that would like to pursue a Master’s Degree. This is a SALARIED position ($2000/month) and this person will be responsible for:
- Coaching and Planning all practices for the Top AG swimmers (9-13).
- Cover practices for the Head Coach when needed.
- Assist Head Coach with running AM practices for the Senior program.
- Run all dryland for the Top AG swimmers and assist Head Coach with running dryland for the Senior program.
- Attend all meets that the Top AG swimmers attend.
- Assist the Head Coach in running all VAST hosted meets (~5/yr).
After remaining one year with the program, tuition reimbursement will be available.
How to Apply
Please email a Cover Letter (include competitive swimming experience, coaching experience, and expiration dates of coaching certifications), resume, and 3 references to: [email protected]
8605 Pristine NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122