Date posted: October 15, 2021
Location: 2105 S Bascom Avenue
Who We Are
Spiraledge is a collection of companies focused on health and wellness and is the holding company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & Everyday Yoga. Both SwimOutlet.com and Everyday Yoga have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company. We are a fully remote team with headquarters in Campbell, CA.
SwimOutlet is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
Everyday Yoga (previously YogaOutlet.com) offers a wide selection of yoga apparel and gear from the best brands in the industry to equip all levels of yogis throughout the evolution of their practice on and off the mat. Everyday Yoga was named by Morning Brew, as one of the fastest growing athleisure brands in 2020.
Global Ecommerce Technology Product Manager
Remote | Reports to Director of Product | Full-time
We are hiring for a full-time Global Ecommerce Technology Product Manager to help us expand globally. We are on a mission to be the global destination for all Swimmers and Yogis.
The Product Manager will drive the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of technology product improvements to expand our global sales footprint. This role partners closely with engineers, designers, data science and our marketing team to drive improvements in supporting our customers that result in long-term retention outcomes.
We are looking for a strong generalist with global experience who is equally comfortable discussing technical challenges with engineering, quickly identifying the root of an opportunity from user feedback, and rallying stakeholders around your vision for the product. Most importantly you are passionate about eliminating pain points for our users through product improvements and proactive solutions.
What you will do
- Partner closely with the dev team and internal stakeholders across brands to ensure our tech platform is being built and optimized in a way that makes it easy to enter new countries and tailor the experience to meet the nuanced needs and expectations of those customer segments
- Drive and manage the technology product roadmap and run a transparent, outcome-driven lean product development process for new features and enhancements across mobile and web
- Shepard products through development, testing and launch, advocating to achieve the best outcomes
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives and transform that knowledge into website + app enhancements and new features across all our international businesses
- Build an intimate knowledge of the customer, business KPIs and technological capabilities to inform product decisions
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Create, maintain and communicate the global ecommerce product strategy and roadmap with key stakeholders
- Perform engagement and retention analysis to inform, measure and iterate on product development
- Synthesize research, analysis, and stakeholder feedback into detailed product requirements for new customer experiences and internal tools
- Collaborate with designers and engineering to create and validate solutions to customer needs
- Manage cross functional teams; identify and establish when to bring the right teams and people together to focus on the right content in a fast paced environment
- Drive decision making for the next global market to expand to
- Understand unique requirements for each country we are looking to expand to
Who you are
- Highly collaborative and can create order out of chaos by asking tough questions
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment and leading projects and teams
- Self driven, proactive with an entrepreneurial drive and mindset, excited to roll-up your sleeves to get things done and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize, juggle multiple priorities and change direction quickly
- Bachelor’s degree plus over 3 years experience in global product development and product management building and scaling mobile and web products and driving large projects across a large complex organization with multiple brands
- Experience implementing minimum viable processes and influencing team behaviors; Iterate based on feedback speedily without hesitation
- Experience managing technically complex products that require multiple platform integrations
- Experience working with third parties vendors and managing end-to-end integrations
- Experience working with software components across mobile and web
- Proven track record of identifying customer and business needs and converting them into application and operational requirements
- Global ecommerce experience in retail; swimwear, apparel and/or athleisure industries
- Shopify experience
This role is based in the USA and 100% remote.
This position may require occasional domestic and international travel.
Reference, Credit and Background Checks
This role is subject to reference, background and credit checks.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
SwimOutlet provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume/cover letter to:
2105 S Bascom Avenue