Applications due 08/14/17
Fullerton Aquatics Sports Team (FAST) seeks a Full-Time Assistant Coach for the competitive swim team. The position consists of 25-30 hours per week on deck with swimmers of all ages, including Masters and post-graduates. Additional time will be dedicated to meet entries, communication with team families, organization of team events, and meet management.
FAST is a non-profit club with approximately 225 athletes. Two pool sites in North Orange County are utilized for team practices. We pursue excellence in every arena in which we compete, from novice swimmers to Olympians. In 2017 FAST earned Silver Medal Club recognition and placed two 18 & Under athletes on the U.S. National Team for Open Water.
Ideal applicant has:
- Experience with swimmers of all ages
- Interest in teaching at every level
- Willingness to learn, experiment, and evolve
- Personal experience in competitive swimming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Team Unify and Hytek platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field
- USA Swimming coach certifications and background check clearance
- Available to coach early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to assist at both practice sites (car required)
- Attend meets as assigned
- Assist with set up and clean up of hosted meets
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Resumes will be reviewed beginning Monday, August 14th.
How to Apply
Candidates should e-mail their resume to Lauren Morford, [email protected].