- Previous coaching experience required (ASCA level 2 or higher preferred).
- 2-3 + years of coaching experience.
- Ability to work, train, and instruct multiple practice groups either 3:30-7:45 or 4:30-7:45 pm every day. Hours will change during holiday breaks & summer schedule to mornings and evenings.
- Attend swim meets as assigned, at least 1 full meet a month.
- Strong stroke technique background, patience working with younger swimmers, and keep swimming fun mentality.
- Strong customer service and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must co- work with other Lead Site Coaches, will work independently at their location.
- Knowledge of Hytek Meet Manager, Team Manager, and Team Unify, team administration skills are key.
- Must be energetic, a self starter, and give feedback daily to every swimmer.
- Experience with workout and season planning.
- All current USA Certifications.
How to Apply
To apply: Please e-mail your resume, 3 references, your coaching philosophy, and a cover letter to:
Laura Koch Davis
SSAN Head Coach