Applications due 04/01/22
Date posted: January 13, 2022
Location: Amherst, MA, USA
This position involves coaching/teaching multiple age groups and skill levels in a role as assistant coach and lead coach. As a lead coach on deck the successful candidate will be asked to plan and write practices with the guidance and support of the Head Coach. In addition, an assistant coach will be asked to attend USA swim meets (both local and out of state) or cover practices during a meet weekend.
- Lifeguard/CPR certification
- USA/ASCA certification (or willing to work towards certification)
- 3+ years of swim experience as a swimmer/coach/swim instructor.
- Experience coaching/teaching young athletes of all ages and abilities
- Full knowledge and understanding of all competitive strokes.
- Ability to plan/organize/run practices independently and as part of a coaching team.
- Availability must include afternoons, evenings and at least one weekend day.
- Enthusiasm, commitment, professionalism and organizational skills are a must!
Pay/Compensation: Competitive, based on experience.
Location: Amherst, MA
How to Apply
If you are interested please reach out and send resume to Head Coach Andy Shields directly via email: [email protected]
phone: 770 853 5036