Sierra Nevada Swimming Executive Director: Job OpeningApplication Deadline: August 15, 2018
Start Date: September 1, 2018 (Flexible)
The Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of the planning, delivery, administration and communication of Sierra Nevada Swimmings day to day activities, operations and functions.
The Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of multiple camps and events. These responsibilities include various administrative tasks, coordinating schedules, reserving venues and guest speakers/coaches, travel accommodations and collecting and completing all necessary reports.
The Executive Director will interact and effectively communicate with USA Swimming, coaches, Sierra Nevada Swimming members and Board of Directors to achieve organizational objectives and will report to the General Chair.
Qualifications – Required
- Minimum age – 21
- Upon hire, complete and pass all requirements of USAS non-athlete membership
- Maintain USAS non-athlete membership with out lapse
- Demonstrate financially responsible decisions.
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently from home
- Ability to travel for work
- Ability to clearly and respectfully communicate with athletes, coaches, parents and
- Maintain official records for SNS to ensure compliance with USAS
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Protects the confidentiality of information
- Has strong understanding and ability to use computer and office applications.
- Knowledge of Team Unify, MicroSoft Office applications ie: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Ability to work with Apple/Mac products.
- Knowledge of USA Swimming and Sierra Nevada Swimming required.
- Must have the physical ability to caring gear for camps/event. Ability to caring and lift
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Knowledge of USAS LEAP program
- Knowledge of USA Swimming and Sierra Nevada Swimming Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of Club Excellence Certification Program
- College degree in related field preferred but not required.
How to Apply