Date posted: May 22, 2023
Do you value both the “art” and “science” of coaching when it comes to strength & conditioning?
Do you value the assessment, programming and evaluation process for athletic performance?
Do you want to coach and impact people beyond the traditional barriers of your physical location as a strength coach or personal trainer?
Do you have a passion for the sport of swimming and working with swimmers and coaches?
Do you believe that building better athletes will generate faster swimmers?
If you answered “YES” to all of these questions you may be a great candidate to become a Dryland Certified Coach with SURGE Strength.
- Coach assigned individual and team customers through our online dryland training applications to become empowered while pursuing and exceeding their goals
- Create specific strength training and dryland programs tailored to each customers’ goals, history, and current situation
- Host initial video consultations with assigned customers to cover their assessment results as well as preview their training program
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer communication
- Update training programs as needed following SURGE Strength Principles that are taught in the SURGE Strength Dryland Certification Curriculum
- Previous experience in successfully coaching swimmers and swim coaches in dryland training
- Commitment to fully engage and coach customers as assigned
- Effectively communicate, train and assess customers in an online training environment
- Desire to learn and grow in both the science and the art of coaching
- Specific experience with the sport of swimming, including creating strength programs and effectively communicating with coaches and swimmers
- Ability to commit at least 20-hours a month to this position
- Consider yourself “tech-savy” or have an ability to quickly learn and implement various technology applications
- SURGE Strength Dryland Certified (SSDC)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- *Preferred, in addition to being SSDC, have additional nationally recognized Personal Training, Strength & Conditioning, or Performance Coach Certifications
- Customer’s expressed satisfaction with program/coaching
- Customer refers others to SURGE Strength Programs
- Customer’s progress/achievement of stated goals and length of training tenure
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- A valid US Social Security number is required for employment
*This is a remote, part-time position and does NOT require relocation.
How to Apply
Accepting applications beginning May 1st through May 31, 2023.
Applications submitted outside of this time period will be automatically disregarded.