Applications due 07/17/21
Date posted: June 22, 2021
Location: 900 North Benton Avenue, Springfield, MO, USA
Drury University, a Division II member of the NCAA and member of the Great Lakes Valley Conference, is accepting applications for the Graduate Assistant Coach position for our Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving Program to begin August 2021.
The successful candidates will assist the Head Coach in all aspects of the Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving program including coaching, recruiting, training, coordination of team travel, assisting with administrative duties, and performing other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
Strong organizational and communication skills are expected. Candidates must possess enthusiasm for coaching and the sport of swimming. The successful candidate will be a person who strives to create an environment that fosters teamwork, high performance, and personal development. Candidates must strictly adhere to NCAA, GLVC, Drury and departmental rules and regulations.
Graduate Assistant Coach: Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Acceptance into College of Graduate Studies and maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Ability to obtain CPR and First Aid certification
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution.
Graduate Assistant Coach: Preferred Skills
- 1-3 years coaching experience as a USA Swimming coach, volunteer assistant for an NCAA Swimming team, or equivalent position.
- Proficiency with recruiting software, google drive, and HyTek software.
How to Apply
Send resume and list of three reference to Head Coach Brian Reynolds at [email protected]