Applications due 06/25/21
Date posted: June 4, 2021
The ASCA Director of Technology and Communications develops and executes strategic initiatives and operational activities in the areas of member services, continuing education, organizational growth, e-commerce, marketing and communications. This position reports to the CEO.
The Director is responsible to:
- Help develop and manage industry-leading continuing education and certification programs that use the latest technology and strive to raise the bar for coach excellence and professionalism.
- Oversee the online and live digital delivery of all educational offerings.
- Continually develop and administer state-of-the-art digital communications strategies, including management of the ASCA websites, internet sales and digital marketing.
- Produce, write and edit effective and informative content for the website, emails, social media, publications and other media. Seek out, identify and effectively communicate best practices and cutting-edge knowledge.
- Implement systems for seamless, user-friendly member services that are valuable and easily accessible.
- Manage technology for clinics and other events.
- Produce reports and analytics on membership services and communications.
- Administer innovative strategies and systems to inform and educate members, and to engage them in ASCA and in the advancement of their profession.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new and existing programs that provide mentoring, recognition and support for all segments of the ASCA membership.
The following experience is preferred:
- Online learning management systems
- Recording and editing for educational purposes using editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Writing, content creation and sending/posting for email and social media
- Web server management (Plesk) and website development
- Managing and working with content management systems such as WordPress, Wix and Whova (Event Application software)
- E-commerce and payment platforms such as WooCommerce and Stripe
- Querying MySQL Databases
- Familiar with the sport of swimming.
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
6750 N. Andrews Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309