Date posted: August 25, 2023
Location: Olathe, KS, USA
The COOL Swim Team is looking for an energized coach for its locations in Johnson County, Kansas. COOL has rapidly expanded in the Johnson County (Kansas) Area, surpassing 300 swimmers in 2016. We are looking for a Coach who works well with others, is passionate about swimming and a career in coaching, with strong communication and customer service skills, and who is dedicated to developing each athlete into successful swimmers.
We are looking for individuals with experience coaching swimmers between the ages of 12 to 18. Candidates must have experience with competitive swimming and excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with swimmers as well as parents. The individual should be familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as Gmail and Team Unify. Applicants will need to be in good standing with USA Swimming or achieve the necessary certification before the start of employment.
The position is being posted at part time but is eligible for full time employment based on the candidate’s experience.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Applicants can expect 15 hours of on deck time, an additional 10 hours of administration time per week.
- Foster a positive learning and competitive environment.
- Complete meet entries for swimmers at the designated site
- Assist in planning team activities/swim meets.
- Team Communication
- Nurture team building and team spirit.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume to Rob Kenley at [email protected]