Location: Danville, CA, USA
Del Amigo Swim Team – Assistant Job position opening
Del Amigo Swim Team is a recreational swim team based in Danville. Our roster includes 250 athletes, ages 4-18. We have an open Assistant Coaching position for the 2019 season, April thru mid August. Our focus is on development of proper techniques and skills for each age group levels. The right candidate will have good people and organizational skills; enjoy mentoring youth; have enthusiasm for the sport; strong knowledge about swim and stroke development with a focus on fostering character and sportsmanship.
- The Assistant Coach would work directly with Head Coach in running daily practices. Lead practices of the group(s) given by the Head Coach.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic presence with good communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency of swim skills and have a strong foundation in stroke mechanics and be able to communicate effectively with swimmers and their parents.
- Attend all scheduled practices, swim meets and team social activities.
- Foster a positive team environment that emphasizes good sportsmanship, fun and a mutual respect for others.
- Certifications: CPR for Professional Rescuer and First Aid certifications or willingness to obtain;
- Minimum 1 year in a competitive coaching experience
- Experience in competitive swimming
Salary is negotiable with experience and determined by the Swim Team Board. Potential for added income through private stroke clinics.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to
Janet Herman [email protected]
How to Apply
email resume to Janet Herman [email protected]
3015 Lunada Lane
Alamo, Ca 94507
phone: 925 216-4777