Location: Zwembad Wezenberg, Desguinlei, Antwerpen, België
The Flemish Swimming Federation and Swimming Club Brabo Antwerp are to join their forces for the selection of promising youngsters and elite swimmers in a new high performance center. We are inviting two highly motivated coaches to fill in coach positions and sustain the efficacy of the organization.
The tasks of the coach, under the supervision of the headcoach, are:
- to conduct the daily training sessions in the swimming pool;
- the training sessions are organized on Monday and Friday from 06.00-08.15 and 16.30-19.00 and on Saturday morning from 7.30-10.00;
- the strenght and conditioning are on Monday ( to be agreed upon) and Wednesday and Saturday afternoon (between 15.00-18.00);
- the make-up of training schemes (depending upon the profile and experience of the candidate);
- conducting the training sessions at periods of training abroad;
- the preparation and conducting of swimmers at important competitions.
Furthermore, coaches are expected to:
- work instructed by the headcoach;
- co operate with all specialists supporting the team;
- stay in touch with all essential and necessary training tools;
- assist to minimum one clinic per season, organized by the Flemish Swimming Federation;
- adopt a loyal, positive and constructive behaviour towards the high performance policy.
Profile of the requested candidates:
- minimum 2 years experience as a swimming coach, in which International experience is a bonus;
- minimum possession of a degree/ diploma of trainer B issued by VTS or therewith assimilated;
- work according to plan, purposeful, both instructed and independent;
- able to co operate in team;
- have an open mind for innovation and development;
- willing to function within a flexible working scheme (periods of training and competitions).
- full time employment as a coach of Topsport Swimming Antwerp;
- station: Antwerp. Olympisch Zwemcentrum de Wezenberg;
- entrance of office as of October 2018.
How to Apply
Please send your letter of motivation and cv before the 1st of October to [email protected]
Candidates will be considered in confidence.