Date posted: October 6, 2021
Location: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Learn To Swim Instructor Wanted – Cayman Islands
Have you ever wanted to live in the Caribbean? Now is your chance to do what you love and be in paradise! We are a reputable mobile swim, yoga and fitness business in Grand Cayman and have been running for 11 years.
We are currently seeking a full time individual to join our team!
This job is right for you if:
Skills & Qualifications:
- You are personable, responsible, enthusiastic
- You are passionate about teaching babies, young kids & adults swimming (recreational swimming)
- Certified American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or equivalent
- Current CPR, First Aid, AED certification
- Have three years experience teaching infants to adults learn to swim
- English as your first language and organizational skills
- Must have clean record
- Must have a driving license
- Must have COVID -19 Vaccination (as per government laws)
- Must have the ability to purchase a vehicle/phone and find accommodation once on island
Benefits of The Job:
- Health Insurance
- No Taxes in The Cayman Islands
- 13 public paid holidays
- vacation pay
Summary of Week:
- 5.5 Days per week 6-10 classes per day
- Free time in the middle of the day, 2-4 hours depending on the schedule
- swim classes are 30 minutes in duration
- private, semi – private and small groups classes
The ability to work independently, lesson plan, communicate to parents and staff, remain positive to swimmers and be a team player.
2,300 KYD ($2806 US) for first 3 months’ (probation period) then there is a performance- based increase in salary and commission will begin. Salary is paid half on the 1st of the month and half on the 15th of each month.
A work permit is required to work in the Grand Cayman Islands which Thrive Fit Ltd. will apply for before arriving to the island.
How to Apply
email resume/c.v. to