****THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*****
California State University, East Bay, an NCAA Division-I I Institution and a member of the Pacific College Swim Conference, is seeking applicants for Assistant Women’s Swimming Coach.
- Help foster a family environment that promotes a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically, while servicing the community.
- Assist in planning and implementation of practice, meets, travel, equipment, and any other administrative duties set forth by the Head Coach
- Recruit prospective student athletes
- Monitor the academic progress and development of Student-Athletes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current Lifeguarding and CPR training
- Swimming and/or coaching background at competitive swimming level
How to Apply
Email resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] (Head Coach Shane Pelton)