Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative job description lists essential skills and qualifications Born To Swim will look for in candidates for this role.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our company/brand and swimming community – swimmers, coaches, teams management, “swim moms”, pools administration, meets organizes. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by searching, contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, we strongly believe you have to be from the swimming community as defined above. Ideally, but not a must, you should have previous experience with developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales customer service. If you are hardworking, motivated and results-driven, enjoy working independently, like the startup mentality and thrive in team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Most importantly, you should truly have passion and love for swimming!
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through personal visits, cold calls and emails
- Present our brand and company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and/or services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Managing Directoron weekly, monthly and quarterly on activities and sales results
- Stay up-to-date with competitors’ and distributors’ new products, services and promotional tactics
- Active or former swimmer
- Preferably work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executiveor similar role
- Hands-on experience with various sales techniques
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Understanding of sales and marketing performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]
10600 Chevrolet Way, Suite 231
Estero, FL 33928