Location: Boston College, Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA, USA
Boston College Diving Coach (part-time/not benefits eligible)
Boston College is looking for an experienced, energetic, and well-organized coach to take ownership of the development of diving student-athletes while also working to assist the head coach in all other administrative tasks.
- Develop, organize, and lead training program for divers.
- Promote academic excellence in collaboration with Student Athlete Advisory Services.
- Assist with all recruiting efforts of prospective divers, including email, phone, and face-to-face communication.
- Drive vans to transport team when appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with the Athletic Development Team to assist with alumni engagement initiatives and fundraising efforts.
- Work approximately 14-18 hours each week, plus all competitions and occasional travel.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two-three years successful coaching experience, preferably at the college level.
- Expertise in technical aspects of the sport.
- Ability to foster a strong and positive culture within the program.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with college student-athletes, athletic staff, university personnel and alumni.
- This position will be expected to perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with all NCAA, ACC, and institutional rules.
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting your information through the Boston College Careers website.