Applications due 06/21/23
Date posted: May 22, 2023
Location: Piscataway, NJ, USA
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator for Women’s Swimming. Under the direct supervision of the Head Coach assisting in the coordination of a Women’s Swimming and Diving intercollegiate athletic program which provides an opportunity for student-athletes to train and compete on a competitive, Division I women’s swimming and diving program while attending school to earn a college degree. This position will be taking an administrative lead on recruiting; coordinating phone calls with prospective student-athletes, help on official visit weekends, and occasional travel for scouting.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Recruits high level academically and athletically skilled female students to attend Rutgers to earn a degree and to compete in the women’s swimming program.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining a nationally competitive intercollegiate women’s swimming team within the Big Ten and the NCAA.
- Assists in organizing and conducting practices and competitions at a high level of efficiency and success.
- Assists in developing, teaching and instructing the student-athletes in the proper rules of competition, conditioning. skills and techniques in the pool/on deck and in life-skills and leadership qualities on and off deck.
- Assists in fundraising and public relations events that support the objectives of the program and allow for program enhancements.
How to Apply
Posting Link: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/202056