Applications due 07/30/21
Date posted: July 13, 2021
Location: 32 Prospect St, Summit, NJ
SCARLET AQUATICS, A NJ BASED CLUB TEAM, HAS AN OPENING FOR AN INDUSTRIOUS AND KNOWLEDGABLE COACH. THIS IS A FULL-TIME, SALARIED POSITION. THIS POSITION IS A “PREP” FOR A HEAD COACH POSITION, WHERE THE INDIVIDUAL WILL BE IMMERSED IN ALL ASPECTS OF RUNNING A USA SWIMMING CLUB.
Scarlet Aquatics is a multi-site USA Swimming Club in New Jersey, which pre-Covid consisted of 900+ swimmers. Within Scarlet, one site (known internally to the club as “Scarlet-Elite”) that consists of 160-200 swimmers and trains annually out of 4 pools (2 in the winter and 2 in the summer) is looking to hire an “Assistant to the Head Coach.” Scarlet-Elite is coach-owned by the current Divisional Head Coach.
- Be immediately responsible for 1 of the 5 team training groups within the program. This training group is consists of post-beginner but pre-highly competitive swimmers. Coach would be responsible for all daily workouts for this training group. Coach would be schooled within the program’s training philosophy and training structure prior to formulating annual plan and daily workout.
- Assist Senior Coach with running practices, providing stroke technique and assisting in the preparation of workouts (both water and drylands)
- Learn and implement invoicing of members thru TeamUnify
- Create and submit meet entries thru hy-tek program.
- Maintain and update website information regarding practice schedules, meet entries, news, etc.
- Various administrative functions such as practice scheduling and coordinating activities with head coach.
- Assist Meet Director in hosting 4-6 meets hosted annually from creating meet formats, coordinating meet workers’ responsibilities and be responsible for day of meet execution.
- Act as a team representative & attending LSC meetings
How to Apply
Send resume to William Deatly at [email protected]
32 Prospect Street
Summit NJ 07901