Applications due 10/30/17
FLSA: Part Time, Non-exempt, (Available Practices are Monday through Friday, early evenings, with various weekend swim meets)
REPORT TO: Swim Team Head Coach
RESPONSIBILITIES: (partial listing)
- Develop positive relationships with participants and provide motivational support and guidance.
- Coach individual swimmers on proper stroke techniques, encouraging each team member to reach their potential.
- Model and explain appropriate sportsmanship.
- Address and redirect inappropriate sportsmanship.
- Maintain records and participant communications as requested by Head Coach (i.e. practice schedule, swim meet entries, awards, etc).
- Prepare pool and facilities for usage, clean up and close down after practice and events.
- At the discretion of the Head Coach, attend staff meetings, workshops and seminars to increase knowledge and skills.
Individuals in this job must be at least 18 years of age and have the following abilities: demonstrated ability to teach the development of swimming skills; instruct and observe proper stroke techniques; motivate and effectively communicate with members and parents; intermediate PC skills; exercise mature judgment and sound decision-making; effectively communicate information of YMCA programs to members and participants; stay alert to potential safety and security problems; get along with people of diverse backgrounds; lift a minimum of 50 lbs and have full range of body movement. Blood Borne Pathogens and Child Abuse Prevention certifications must be obtained and maintained.
For more information, contact supervisor listed above or HR at (262) 567-7251. APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE AT MEMBER SERVICE DESK or online at www.ymcaatpabstfarms.org
How to Apply
Please apply online by copying and pasting this website to your browser: http://www.ymcaatpabstfarms.org/online-employment-application/
You may also click on our link at our website, www.ymcaatpabstfarms.org
HR or Aquatic Director
1750 E Valley Rd